Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love and Peace at Christmas

One of my favorite blog authors is Eric Pazdziora, who a regular guest writer on one of my favorite blogs, Quivering Daughters.

Both Hillary McFarland, the blog owner of Quivering Daughters, and Eric Pazdzoria, guest author, write with a gracious gentleness that soothes and heals. I hope your heart is inspired and uplifted by this recent blog post about Christmas trees, as mine was. Peace and good will to all who read here. May you find what you're looking for, and when you do, may if satisfy your heart in every way. SS

3 comments:

  1. {{SS}} Thank you for your kind words. God bless you and Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. His chapter on the love of God in her book was nothing short of wonderful. I kept stopping and reading bits to my husband and asking, "Is this really true?!" "Yes," he'd say. "That's what I keep telling you. I wish you would listen to me."

    I love the compassion with which they write. It's an example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words! It means a lot to hear.

    (Sorry I didn't see this before now... December was a bit busy.)

    ReplyDelete