Friday, March 12, 2010

Pneumonia

For anyone still reading on occasion, I just wanted to let you know that I have been really sick. I caught pneumonia and it is one beyotch of an illness.

But I am better now, thank you.

I think it's ironic that I got so sick shortly after dredging up painful memories from the past for my last post. I mean, it is sickening to go back and look at that mess. I just didn't think it would literally make me sick. LOL

(Yes, I know I really didn't get pneumonia from writing. Just messing with you! ;-)

I hope to be back to posting soon, but I am in no hurry. May everyone who stops by this little part of cyberspace be blessed in some way. I wish you all well. Carpe diem.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shadowspring....sorry to hear that you are sick :-(

    I am really sorry about the photo thing (on my blog)...for some reason they weren't working...So I took the post down ;-)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete