Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One of life's sweet moments

I am at a coffee shop/internet cafe right now which also serves as the meeting place for our little congregation on Sundays and music studio for our worship leader, Ryan.

Ryan is teaching my son how to play the bass guitar. He has got to be the coolest guitar teacher ever. He write his own blog peopleonahill.org that I often find just hits the spot for me that day.

Anyway, I am not sure Ryan would like to be associated with me here on the world wide web, but sorry bro! That's just the risk we take when we put ourselves out in cyberspace. Or is that the risk you take when you associate with people like me? ;) Either way, LOL.

I am so proud of my daughter and son. They are really different people, but they both have so much to offer the world in their own unique ways. I really enjoy their company and getting to watch them grow and spread their wings.

It is hard to believe that we are all the same people we were this time last year. We have come through so much, and I think the story of what we went through to get here is worth telling.

When I started this blog I intended to do just that. But now that I know a few people are actually reading this, I am actually feeling some fear. That is not like me, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

So I think I'll just go with it for right now. I think for today I'll just enjoy my coffee, the music and the peace we share as a family at this moment.

I'll save the storytelling for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment